OP-V009 Small size ftth optical fiber Dome Splice Closure is
suitable for protecting fiber cable splices in straight-through and
branching applications. It can be placed in aerial, wall-mounting,
and pole mounted application.
The closure is an openable box which is made of high quality ABS.
The closure and the foundation plate are sealed with Silicon Gum
Material which fixes tightly by hoop. And the sealing of cables use
- Aerial -hanger
- Pole mounted
1.Prepare closure and accessories well
2. Prepare installation tools well (screwdriver, hacksaw, wrench,
3. Saw off the cable ports from bottom by hacksaw
4. Put the cable through shrinkable sleeve and closure box
5.Use the screws fix the cable and cable strengthen by screwdriver
6.Coil the cable in back of splice tray and fix it by nylon tie.
7. Splice and fix the cable in tray
8.Sealing the shrinkable sleeve by hot-air blower
9.Put on the splice tray cover, rotate the hoop and compress it .
10. Fix on the hanging hook by wrench